1. Open the reservation form.
2. Click on the drawer (the icon with three dots in the upper right corner). Examples:
View of form on the Android application.
View of form on the iOS application.
3. Select the following option from the menu:
"Add another field" (on the Android application)
"Other field" (on the iOS application).
4. Mark the selected field (to add a field to the form) or unmark (to hide a field on the form). Examples:
View of managing fields on the Android application
View of managing fields on the iOS application
On the iOS application, you can manage all the fields globally in a given tab (Booking, Person, Details), however, on the Android application, fields are allocated to tabs (in particular tabs, you can only manage those fields that are allocated to a given tab):
1. Available options in the "Reservation" tab (Android).
2. Available options in the "Client" tab (Android).
3. Available options in the "Details" tab (Android).