What's new in the application?
Booking dates on invoices
With this feature, you can enable entering booking dates on your invoices. The dates will be displayed on the invoice under the section Item.
How to enable dates on invoices?
Go to the Invoices section in the application menu, then open the Taxes window and set the option Show booking dates on invoices to YES. From now on, every invoice you issue will have the booking dates listed.
Version 2.9.17 also introduced the following fixes:
- Improved functionality of the room selection control in Statistics - choosing the appropriate rooms is now easier and more intuitive
- Improved functionality of the date selection control in Statistics - the control allows selecting a one-day period, enabling you to analyze data from a specific day
- Hide amenities filter in the Reservation System - the filter is now hidden if all rooms have the same amenities set
- New lines in the room description in the Reservation System - room descriptions can have line breaks between text rows
- Fixes for Airbnb and Booking.com integrations - connections with Airbnb and Booking.com are now easier to set up