Early access to issuing invoices for selected users
See how quickly and easily you can issue an invoice
NOW CREATE THE FIRST INVOICE
1. Log in at the website:
2. Open any reservation (or create a new one).
3. In the reservation form, go to the "Invoices" tab.
4. Click on the icon for creating invoices.
The invoice has been created. You can download it (PDF document) and send it to a customer or to accounting department.
Do you need help?
Use the knowledge base. You will find 29 helpful articles here.
For a start, we encourage you to read 2 articles:
1. How to issue an invoice?
2. How to configure issuing the invoices?
"Invoices" service in the Web App, Android and iOS
Currently, issuing invoices is available in the Web App, android application (5.3 version) and iOS application (3.8 version).
Your access to the "Invoices" service is limited to next one month (from July 23 to August 26, 2019). You are not going to use this service? In this case, you will lose this access for the benefit of another user. But if you actively use the service of issuing the invoices, we will extend your access even up to 12 months!
Currently, the service of issuing the invoices supports 5 language versions: English (EN), Spanish (ES), German (DE), French (FR), Czech (CS), Polish (PL). Adding additional languages will depend on whether this service will be actively used.
The regulations for the provision of the "Invoices" service.
1. Fakturownia Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Smulikowskiego 6/8, 00-389 Warsaw, KRS 0000572426 NIP 5213704420. Entrusting results from the fact that the User may use the Fakturowania.pl software. The user may object to the hints, however, it will be associated with the lack of the ability to use the functionality of the Fakturownia.pl software.
2. Amazon Web Services Ireland Limited with its registered office at One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4. Entrusting is necessary for proper provision of services by the Operator. The user may object to the hinting, however it will be associated with the inability to use BedBooking.
Please help us make this functionality experience even better, by commenting below. Thank you.
Zaloguj się, aby dodać komentarz.