1. To add an employee with rights to the BedBooking application, you must open the Main Menu and select the Employees tab:
2. The view of your employee list will be displayed. Click on the "+" button:
3. The permission configurator view is displayed. First, enter the employee's data in the individual fields (each field is described):
a. First name
b. Last Name
b. Email (Login of your employee to the application)
First Name, Last Name , Email fields are mandatory fields. If they are not filled in, the employee will not be enrolled.
4. Then select a Role for the employee from the Role list:
a. Each role has default permissions assigned to it, which are automatically selected when the role is selected from the list (the exception is the Own role):
b. We can change each role at will by adding or subtracting permissions using sliders:
- No access:
c. When you hover over the cursor in the web app or click on the "i" icon in the mobile app (Android, iOS), a brief description of the given entitlement will appear.
d. If you do not select a role from the list, the role Own will be set automatically.
5. Optionally, you can add a short note in the Notes field:
The character limit in the Notes field is 150.
6. When the employee configuration is complete, click on the "Save" button:
7. You will be automatically redirected to the employee list, where you will see a record showing that a new employee has been added to the system:
8. Your employee will receive an email to the Email address you provided (see point 3) with a link that will allow him to set his unique password:
The link to set the password is valid for 24 hours after it is sent.
a. After clicking on the "Create a Password" button, your employee will be redirected to the password assignment screen:
- In the "New password" field, enter the password (must have at least 8 characters).
- In the "Repeat the password" field, repeat the password you entered (must have at least 8 characters).
- Click on the "Save" button.