1. In order for you to log in to the application to your employee account, two conditions must be met:
a. The administrator of the BedBooking system (the owner of the accommodation facility or his/her designee for granting permissions) must create your account in the BedBooking system.
b. You must assign a unique password to the account you create.
2. In order to give yourself your own unique password, you must receive an email from the BedBooking System Administrator (the owner of the lodging facility or the person designated by him to grant permissions) with the following content:
a. Click on the "Create a password" button - you will be redirected to the password assignment screen:
- In the "New password" field, enter your password (must have at least 8 characters)
- In the "Repeat the password" field, enter the password you just entered (must have at least 8 characters)
- Click on the "Save" button
c. If you did not receive an email with the link then contact the BedBooking system Administrator (the owner of the accommodation facility or the person designated by him to grant the rights).
d. The link to set the password is valid for 24 hours after sending.