The Total Revenue module shows the total revenue at your property for the selected time period and rooms. This is the amount for all reservation nights included in that period.
The Total Revenue amount includes three values:
- Payments received.
- Pending payments.
- Additional services.
To understand how BedBooking divides revenue into received and pending, note that each booking on the BedBooking calendar has one of 5 statuses:
- No deposit - the amounts for these bookings are included in the Pending Payments.
- The down payment - the amount for these bookings is divided into two parts:
- Advance payment,which is included in Payments received,
- On-site payment, which is the difference between the final amount and the advance payment. It is included in the Pending Payment.
- Paid in full - amounts for these bookings are included in Pending Payments.
- Canceled - amounts for these bookings are not included in income.
- Unavailable - the status is used to block a particular appointment, such as maintenance work in a particular room.
Amounts for additional services from a reservation are included in a separate Additional Services value if the reservation has a status of No deposit, Paid in advance or Paid in full.
Want to know how total revenue is calculated when a booking is not fully contained within the selected period? Take a look at this article in the BedBooking Help Center.
If you have any questions about the Statistics module, please feel free to contact our Help Desk - email@example.com.