You may already be using the new Reservation System - that's great!
On January 24, 2023, we will disable the ability to use the old Reservation System, so if you're still using it - it's high time to realize the potential of its new version.
Here's what you need to do to use the connection:
- Set up a new price grid 2.0 → https://app.bed-booking.com/price/configuration
- Set prices on the price grid and activate the price list 2.0 → https://app.bed-booking.com/price/set
- Inventory on your website of the places where the old version of the booking widget is embedded (list of widget 1.0 usage places).
- According to the list of widget 1.0 usage sites, replace the booking widget with version 2.0. (snippet code or WordPress plugin).
- Test the sales process / set up a test booking to make sure all settings are configured correctly.
- If necessary, make changes to the relevant BedBooking system settings.
With the new capabilities of the Reservation System, you should consider reviewing and adjusting the following settings to your preferences (optional):
- Rooms: room addresses + Google Maps location on room card → https://app.bed-booking.com/booking/calendar
- Payment methods → https://app.bed-booking.com/price/method
- Amenities → https://app.bed-booking.com/offer/facilities
- Notifications → https://app.bed-booking.com/booking/notifications
- Prepayment → https://app.bed-booking.com/price/prepayment
- Taxes → https://app.bed-booking.com/invoice/taxes
- Tax rates → https://app.bed-booking.com/invoice/rates
- Additional services → https://app.bed-booking.com/price/additional
Learn more about the configuration here: Help Center - Reservation System
Consequences for the user when inactive
On 24th Jan 2023:
- You will no longer have access to the old widget configuration window.
- Old widgets that are currently added to your web pages will disappear. The files responsible for displaying and handling old widgets will be removed from our server. Your customers will not be able to make reservations through the old widgets.
- Reservations that were made through the old widget and are in your calendar will not disappear. They will continue to be in it, just as before.
If you have any questions about the functionality changes being made, please feel free to contact our Help Desk - email@example.com