You may already be using the new BedBooking price list - that's great!
On January 24, 2023, we will disable the ability to use the old price list, so if you are still using it - it's high time to realize the potential of its new version.
Follow the steps in the article below to configure the new price list:
A very important step is to perform the activation of the new Price List 2.0. according to the instructions:
If the new price list is not activated, the old price list is in effect all the time. It does not matter if the price list has been configured and the rates for each day have been set. It is necessary to use the Activate the new price list button on the price grid screen.
After activating the new price list, the menu will show the corresponding OLD designation at the height of the old price list.
In addition, the old price list will present the information that the new price list has already been activated.
Consequences for the user when inactive
If you do not switch to the new price list 2.0, including its configuration, price setting, no activation, on 24th Jan 2023:
- there will be no automatic calculation of prices for bookings in the BedBooking booking form,
- accommodation offer in Booking.com will be unavailable for sale,
- accommodation offers available through Reservation System 1.0 and 2.0 will not be available.
- the menu item referring to the old price list will be removed, it will not be possible to view the old prices
- the user will be able to enter and configure only the new price list 2.0
- activation of the new pricelist 2.0 will take place automatically as it will be completed, no matter what prices are entered.
If you have any questions about the functionality changes being implemented, please feel free to contact our Help Desk - email@example.com