Airbnb room rates can be changed in the Airbnb room edit window.
To open them, go to Menu -> Integrations -> Airbnb.
If you are already logged in to BedBooking to Airbnb, the Connecting rooms window will open.
To enter the Airbnb room edit window, click on the Gray Pencil icon. If the room in which we want to change the fees has the Green Plus icon on the right, it means that it is not connected. To connect an Airbnb room to a BedBooking room, you must go through the room connection process described in the Connecting Rooms article.
In the Airbnb room edit window, the fourth tab is the Fees tab.
There is a list of the rates that apply to the room when you book through Airbnb. You can add new fees by pressing the green plus icon. Fees are charged in addition to the booking amount. Each fee on the list has the following fields:
- Fee Type - Select the type of fare available on Airbnb.
- Amount type - type of fee calculation. Depending on the type of payment, a maximum of 2 options are available: - Percentage - percentage of the booking amount. - Fixed - Fixed amount in the currency of the room.
- Amount - depending on the type of amount, it is a percentage or a fixed amount in the currency of the room.
- Settlement type - type of fee settlement. Depending on the type of payment, a maximum of 2 options are available: - Per person - the fee multiplied by the number of people. - Per group - one fee for the entire room reservation
- Payment method - choose whether the fee is to be charged online by Airbnb during the booking or on the spot by the host.
To delete a fee, press the Red Trash icon.
Then save the changes by clicking the Save button.