You can change Airbnb room taxes in the Airbnb room edit window.
To open them, go to Menu -> Integrations -> Airbnb.
If you are already logged in to BedBooking to Airbnb, the Connecting rooms window will open.
To enter the Airbnb room edit window, click on the Gray Pencil icon. If the room in which we want to change taxes has a green plus icon on the right, it means that it is not connected. To connect an Airbnb room to a BedBooking room, you must go through the room connection process described in the Connecting Rooms article.
In the Airbnb room editing window, the third tab is the Taxes tab.
This list shows the taxes that apply to the room when you book through Airbnb. You can add new taxes by pressing the Green Plus icon. Taxes are added to the booking amount. Each tax on the list has the following fields:
- Tax Type - Select the type of tax available on Airbnb.
- Type of amount - type of tax calculation. There are 4 options: - Percentage of booking - percentage of the booking amount. - Guest fee - a fixed amount multiplied by the number of guests. - Guest fee per day - a fixed amount multiplied by the number of guests and the number of nights. - Fee per night - a fixed amount multiplied by the number of nights.
- Amount - depending on the type of amount, it is a percentage or a fixed amount in the currency of the room.
- Tax exemption after a certain number of days - an optional setting that, when enabled, requires a minimum number of days to be entered so that no tax will be added to the booking.
- Business tax identifier.
- Accommodation tax registration number.
To remove a tax, press the Red Bin icon.
Then save the changes by clicking the Save button.