The integration of BedBooking and Airbnb allows you to manage your fees from the BedBooking panel.
To enter the Airbnb room editing window, where you can configure the prices, go to Menu -> Integrations -> Airbnb.
If you are logged in to Airbnb in the BedBooking application, you will have access to the Connecting rooms window.
In this window, you can open the Airbnb room edit while merging rooms by clicking on the Green Plus icon and selecting an Airbnb room.
If an Airbnb room is already connected to a room in BedBooking, you can open the Airbnb room editing window by clicking on the Gray Pencil icon.
The fourth tab in the Airbnb room edit window is the Fees tab.
It is responsible for configuring the basic room settings regarding its fees. Save the room settings by pressing the Save button after editing. By clicking Cancel, you will cancel the changes made. There is a list of fees in the tab. You can add new fees by clicking the green plus icon, or delete fees by clicking on the Red Trash icon. Fees are charged in addition to the booking amount. Each tax on the list has the following fields:
- Fee Type - Select the type of fare available on Airbnb.
- Amount type - type of fee calculation. Depending on the type of payment, a maximum of 2 options are available: - Percentage - percentage of the booking amount. - Fixed - Fixed amount in the currency of the room.
- Amount - depending on the type of amount, it is a percentage or a fixed amount in the currency of the room.
- Settlement type - type of fee settlement. Depending on the type of payment, a maximum of 2 options are available: - Per person - the fee multiplied by the number of people - Per group - one fee for the entire room reservation
- Payment method - choose whether the fee is to be charged online by Airbnb during the booking or on the spot by the host.