There are two ways to change your Airbnb room availability.
The first way is to change the settings in the Airbnb room edit window. These are accessibility restrictions that apply all the time in your room, unless they have been overridden by the accessibility restrictions available in the price grid, which is the second way to change them. To change the global settings of a room, go to Menu -> Integrations -> Airbnb.
If you are already logged in to BedBooking to Airbnb, the Connecting rooms window will open.
To enter the Airbnb room edit window, click on the Gray Pencil icon. If the room in which we want to change the availability has a Green Plus icon on the right, it means that it is not connected. To connect an Airbnb room to a BedBooking room, you must go through the room connection process described in the Connecting Rooms article.
In the Airbnb room edit window, the second tab is the Availability tab.
The tab contains the following fields:
- Minimum number of nights - the default minimum number of nights for which a reservation can be made.
- Maximum number of nights - the default maximum number of nights for which reservations can be made. The maximum number of nights must be less than the minimum.
- The minimum time to submit a reservation before the check-in date (hours) - the number of hours that must precede the start of the stay from the time of making the reservation.
- Maximum time to submit a reservation before the check-in date (months) - the maximum number of months that may precede the start of the stay from the time the reservation is made.
- Closed on arrival - selected days of the week are not possible to check-in on these days. The guest can make a reservation that will include these days, but cannot start a reservation on these days.
- Closed on the day of departure - the marked days of the weeks cannot be checked out on these days. The guest may make a reservation that will include these days, but cannot complete the reservation on these days.
- Minimum nights on a given day of arrival - bookings that start on a given day of the week may have a minimum number of nights.
Then save the availability by pressing the Save button.
The second way to change the availability of a room on Airbnb is to manually change the availability restrictions on the date you choose. To do this, go to the Menu tab Price list and then go to Set prices.
A window with a price grid will then open. The price grid has two tabs - BedBooking and Airbnb.
If you have Airbnb syncing turned on, clicking on the Airbnb tab will open the Airbnb room price grid. On the left is a list of BedBooking rooms that have been linked to Airbnb. On the right is the price grid for Airbnb. By clicking on any rectangle in the price grid, the Airbnb room edit window will open.
To change availability, you must select the date on which the selected booking restrictions will apply. There are fields in the window that allow you to select the minimum and maximum number of nights and the availability of check-in and check-out at the selected date.
Then save the changes by clicking the Save button.