The integration of BedBooking and Airbnb allows you to manage your availability from the BedBooking panel.
To enter the Airbnb room editing window, where you can configure the prices, go to Menu -> Integrations -> Airbnb.
If you are logged in to Airbnb in the BedBooking application, you will have access to the Connecting rooms window.
In this window, you can open the Airbnb room edition while linking rooms, by clicking on the Green Plus icon and selecting an Airbnb room.
If an Airbnb room is already connected to a room in BedBooking, you can open the Airbnb room editing window by clicking on the Gray Pencil icon.
The second tab in the Airbnb room edit window is the Availability tab.
It is responsible for configuring the basic settings of the room regarding its availability. Save the room settings by pressing the Save button after editing. By clicking Cancel, you will cancel the changes made. The tab contains the following fields:
- Minimum number of nights - the default minimum number of nights for which a reservation can be made.
- Maximum number of nights - the default maximum number of nights for which reservations can be made. The maximum number of nights must be less than the minimum.
- Minimum time to submit a reservation before the check-in date (hours) - the number of hours that must precede the start of the stay from the time of making the reservation.
- Maximum time to submit a reservation before the check-in date (months) - the maximum number of months that may precede the start of the stay from the time the reservation is made.
- Closed on arrival - selected days of the week are not possible to check-in on these days. The guest can make a reservation that will include these days, but cannot start a reservation on these days.
- Closed on the day of departure - the marked days of the weeks cannot be checked out on these days. The guest may make a reservation that will include these days, but cannot complete the reservation on these days.
- Minimum nights on a given day of arrival - bookings that start on a given day of the week may have a minimum number of nights.