1. Check what your price model is. If in booking.com, you have the option "Edit price depending on the number of people", click in which you can open the window to set discounts and increases, then your price model in Booking.com is a derived price.
The option to edit the price depending on the number of people:
Occupancy pricing setting window:
Do you want to sell rooms at a fixed price, regardless of the number of people in the room?
In the BedBooking price list, set the price for partial occupancy, that for every person the price for accommodation would be the same.
What you need to know? Important information!
1. The exclusion of discounts for a given room does not change its pricing model to a fixed price model - in the BedBooking panel, you must have the "Fixed price regardless of the number of people" option turned off.
2. It is in booking.com, for a 6-person room, setting the basic price for 4-people, and for the fifth and sixth you have an increase - to remember that BedBooking will send a price for this room available for four people - to include prices , you need to include prices for incomplete occupancy in BedBooking.
3. For reservations added through the BedBooking application and those imported from Booking.com to have the same prices, please calculate and set prices for incomplete occupancy.
* For example - if you set percentage discounts on the price of € 400 for a 4-people room on Booking.com:
3 people - 10% discount - price 360 €
2 people - 20% discount - price 320 €
1 person - 30% discount - price 280 €
In these situations in the BedBooking price list you should set the price for partial occupancy and set precise value for rooms occupancy.
4. If you have turned off the discount and increased settings for your rooms because you want to sell them at fixed prices - your price model does not change. To make a reservation added in the BedBooking application and import from Booking.com, keep the same prices to include the prices for incomplete occupancy in the BedBooking price list, for each occupancy.