If you have configured the price on the Extranet (Booking.com) in the "fixed occupancy" mode, you most likely rent these rooms for different prices (depending on the number of people).
BedBooking provides you will flexible configuration for partial occupancy for:
a) a selected date,
b) a selected room.
How can I configure the accommodation price for partial occupancy?
1. Log in to the BedBooking application.
2. Select the "Price list" option and click "Edit".
3. Select the date you want to configure an accommodation price for (for partial occupancy) and click on "Edit".
4. Unmark the "Fixed price - regardless of the number of people" option.
5. Click on the "Save" button (diskette icon) to save the setting.
6. Select the room you would like to configure an accommodation price for (for partial occupancy) and click on "Edit" (pencil icon).
7. Expand the "Partial occupancy" option and enter the accommodation price for partial occupancy.
8. Click on the "Save" button (diskette icon) to save the settings.
Remember to configure the price for partial occupancy for all dates and rooms.