The process of connecting your BedBooking account with Booking.com consists of 5 stages. Depending on the stage, actions need to be taken by:
If actions are interrupted at any point, the integration process will be DISCONTINUED AND SUSPENDED. We therefore encourage you to familiarize yourselves with the basic information on integration before starting the connection, and actively engage in the whole process.
STAGE 1: INDICATE A CHANNEL MANAGER (by the user).
1. Indicate BedBooking as the "channel manager" on the Booking.com Extranet.
STAGE 2: INITIAL CONNECTION CONFIGURATION (by BedBooking).
1. BedBooking verifies your request and connect your BedBooking account with Booking.com.
2. BedBooking informs you about the completion of the initial connection with Booking.com.
STAGE 3: CONFIGURE THE CONNECTION (by the user).
1. Connect rooms on BedBooking and configure your price list.
STAGE 4: CONNECTION CONFIRMATION (by BedBooking).
1. BedBooking verifies your configuration and confirms the connection.
STAGE 5: CONFIRM THE CONNECTION (by the user).
1. Confirm the connection with Booking.com on the Booking.com Extranet.
More information on the integration process between BedBooking and Booking.com can be found in the Booking.com guidelines.