1. Log into your Google account:
2. After logging in, click on the drawer button.
3. Open the Google Calendar application.
4. After opening the Google Calendar application, click on the "Add other calendars" button.
5. Select the "New Calendar" option from the menu.
6. In the "Settings" window, enter the name of the new computer (e.g. Room 1).
7. Next, click on "Create a calendar".
8. After adding the calendar, you will see it on the list of calendars.
Do you need to add more calendars for the remaining rooms?
Repeat the actions described above.
Please sign in to leave a comment.