No. However, you can add "Bed" instead of "Room" in the booking calendar and thereby manage bed reservations.
Articles in this section
- Does BedBooking allow for booking a single bed in a room?
- Does BedBooking allow hourly bookings?
- How can I print my booking calendar?
- Can I add any number of rooms to my calendar?
- How can I change the shape of the booking tiles in my calendar?
- How can I mark rooms in my calendar in colour?
- How can I mark (highlight) days in my calendar?
- How can I block clients from adding reservations in my calendar?
- How can I add (or hide) the option of adding a booking in my calendar?
- How can I change a range of days displayed in my calendar on the iOS application?