No. After the connection is activated, your reservation cancellation policy configuration is not subject to modification. You don't have to complete this configuration again. The settings are not deleted or overwritten.
Articles in this section
- What requirements must I fulfil in order to connect BedBooking with Booking.com?
- What data are synchronized with Booking.com?
- How often is data synchronization carried out with Booking.com?
- What types of connections does the Booking.com Extranet offer?
- Can I connect two accommodation establishments on Booing.com with a single BedBooking account?
- Can I connect several Booking.com establishments with a single BedBooking account?
- Does BedBooking support Risk-Free Reservations?
- Is the reservation cancellation policy on Booking.com modified after activating the connection?
- What happens with my reservations after activating a connection between BedBooking and Booking.com?
- Is credit card information imported from Booking.com to BedBooking?