No. Access to additional services like integrations with Booking.com and iCalendar does not require a purchase of a separate Premium license.
Articles in this section
- Can I receive a discount on a Premium access purchase?
- Does integration with Booking.com or iCalendar require additional payment?
- Can I purchase an additional Premium access period on a Premium account?
- Can I purchase Premium access with a Google Gift Card?
- Can I purchase Premium access for any period of time?
- How do subscriptions work?
- Can I purchase a subscription for any period of time?
- Can I purchase Premium access by making a bank transfer?
- One-time purchase or subscription? What should I choose?
- How can I purchase Premium access using the Android application?
Please sign in to leave a comment.