The cause of problems with synchronization may be the occurrence of an error during the installation of updates. In order to resolve this problem:
1. Uninstall the BedBooking application from the device:
2. Turn off and turn on the device.
3. Re-install the BedBooking device.
If a problem still occurs after completing this procedure:
1. Clear the application data (this option is available in the Android system settings).
2. Uninstall the BedBooking application from the device.
3. Turn off and turn on the device.
4. Re-install the BedBooking application.
Of course, you can try only clearing the data from the application (see point nr. 1).
Why should I clear the application data?
Reinstallation (uninstalling and reinstalling) the application doesn't delete all data from the device. For this reason, clearing data (saved in the device memory) is necessary to resolve the problem.
Please sign in to leave a comment.