1. Fill in the following information in the "Client" tab on the order form:
- phone number (if you want to send your client an SMS),
- e-mail address (if you want to send your client an e-mail).
View of the "Client" tab on the Android application:
View of the "Person" tab on the iOS application:
2. Click on the send icon and select if you want to send:
- an standard message (you prepare the message content yourself),
- message template.
View of the 'send a message window' on the Android application:
View of the 'send a message window' on the iOS application:
3. Select a message template and click on the send option.
The BedBooking application only generates messages (e-mail, SMS) which are then send by your default program supporting a given communication channel.
1. Do you want to send a client an e-mail on an Android phone? Google Gmail is the default account for sending e-mails to your clients.
2. On BedBooking, click on the option of sending message templates. Google Gmail automatically opens with the subject and body of the e-mail already filled in.
3. In Google Gmail, click on the option of sending e-mails. Your client will receive an e-mail from your address (this allows for responding directly to your e-mail address).
Please sign in to leave a comment.