1. Log in to the Web application:
2. Open the "Message template" window.
Here, you will find default message templates which you can freely edit.
The current version of this functionality doesn't distinguish between e-mail and SMS message templates (templates are universal for both channels of communication).
3. Select the language version of the template you would like to edit.
Default message templates have been translated into all language versions offered by BedBooking. As a result, you can send messages (e-mail, SMS) to international clients in their native language.
4. Edit the title or content of the message template and save changes.
How do tags work in message templates?
If you want the message content to be automatically filled in with information from the reservation form, use tags. As a result, you won't have to manually re-enter information found on the reservation form.
1. You add the following statement to the message template:
The final price for the reservation is #Final.price# zł.
2. The client receives the following message:
The final price for the reservation is € 1200 (1200 is the value taken automatically from the Final Price field on the order form).
We encourage you to experiment with the message templates (creating your own templates).
Remember, in order to prepare your own template:
a) create a test reservation,
b) send the message template you have prepared to your e-mail address.
As a result, you will verify if the final effect meets your expectations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.