Yes. BedBooking doesn't limit the number of rooms that you can add to your calendar. However, after adding a large amount of rooms (100-200), you may notice that your application will operate at a slightly slower speed.
Articles in this section
- Does BedBooking allow for booking a single bed in a room?
- Does BedBooking allow hourly bookings?
- How can I print my booking calendar?
- Can I add any number of rooms to my calendar?
- How can I change the shape of the booking tiles in my calendar?
- How can I mark rooms in my calendar in colour?
- How can I mark (highlight) days in my calendar?
- How can I block clients from adding reservations in my calendar?
- How can I change a range of days displayed in my calendar on the iOS application?
- How can I add (or hide) the option of adding a booking in my calendar?