1. Go to:
and log in to your BedBooking account.
2. Select "More options" in the top menu bar and then "Change your password".
3. Enter a new password and save your settings.
4. After changing your password, open the BedBooking mobile application and select "Settings".
5. In the "Settings" window, click on "Log out".
6. In the "Log in" window, enter your current e-mail address and new password and click on "Log in".
Do you use several devices or share your calendar with your co-workers?
Remember to log in again on all your mobile devices (those currently logged in).
What will happen if you don't change your password in the application?
Bookings added on a device on which you haven't logged in again will not be synchronized. When attempting to synchronize data, an error message will appear.