1. Send us an e-mail with the following information:
a) your current username (e-mail address),
b) the first and last character of your current password, e.g. M******0 (for verification purposes),
c) your new username (e-mail address)
2. After changing your username, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us that your username has been changed.
3. After receiving this e-mail, start the BedBooking mobile application and select the "Settings" option from the menu.
4. In the "Settings" window, click on "Log out".
5. In the "Log in" window, enter your new e-mail address and current password to your account and click on "Log in".
Do you use several devices or share your calendar with your co-workers?
Remember to log in again on all your mobile devices (those currently logged in).
What will happen if you don't change your username in the application?
Bookings added on a device on which you haven't logged in again will not be synchronized. When attempting to synchronize data, an error message will appear.