Yes. The BedBooking mobile application works without internet access. As a result, you can freely access your booking calendar wherever you are.
Articles in this section
- Who is BedBooking for?
- Can I use BedBooking free of charge?
- Does BedBooking charge commission on bookings?
- Can BedBooking be used by multiple users?
- Could BedBooking be used without internet access?
- How can I use BedBooking on my computer?
- Does another person besides me have access to my bookings in BedBooking?
- Can I rent accommodation on my webpage through BedBooking?
- How long are bookings stored on BedBooking?
- Are bookings saved on BedBooking secure?
Please sign in to leave a comment.