What types of widgets can you embed on your website?
Accommodation search engine
Calendar for the availability of one room
Availability calendar for many rooms
How to embed a widget on a website?
No matter what widget you want to put on your website, the principle of its placement is the same.
Step by step
1. Log in to the BedBooking application
2. Check that you have correctly set up everything that is required to run the reservation system.
3. Go to "Reservation System".
4. Select the type of widget you want to put on your website.
5. Copy the code of the selected widget, preferably by clicking the "Copy code" button, then you can be sure that the code will be pasted completely.
6. Put the code in the right place on your website.
7. Check if the widget does not cover any important content on your website.
8. Publish your website according to the procedure by which it is updated.
From now on, any change in the booking system settings, such as a color change, will be immediately visible in the embedded widget without the need to enter a new code.
BedBooking is a mobile reservation calendar available for Android and iOS devices and in your browser. Register today and get 30 days of Premium for free:
Web app: bit.ly/2PPGgmR
Google Play: bit.ly/3teZdxE
Apple Store: https://apple.co/3mJRSnl
More information at bed-booking.com