No. Due to technical limitations on Booking.com, it is recommended to disable Risk-Free Reservations in the Extranet system. Otherwise, overbooking may occur.
Articles in this section
- What requirements must I fulfil in order to connect BedBooking with Booking.com?
- What data are synchronized with Booking.com?
- How often is data synchronization carried out with Booking.com?
- What types of connections does the Booking.com Extranet offer?
- Can I connect two accommodation establishments on Booing.com with a single BedBooking account?
- Can I connect several Booking.com establishments with a single BedBooking account?
- Does BedBooking support Risk-Free Reservations?
- Is the reservation cancellation policy on Booking.com modified after activating the connection?
- What happens with my reservations after activating a connection between BedBooking and Booking.com?
- Is credit card information imported from Booking.com to BedBooking?