In the BedBooking Reservation system, you have the option to enable online payments using the popular Stripe platform. This allows your guests to make online payments for reservations conveniently and securely. Below, you will find a simple guide that will help you enable this feature step by step.
1. Go to the "Payment methods" window
In the BedBooking application menu, navigate to the "Payment methods" window in the "Reservation system" tab.
2. Enable Stripe online payments
Find the "Stripe" option and ensure that the switch next to it is turned on.
3. Create your Stripe account
After clicking the "Connect" button, you will be redirected to the Stripe website, where you can create your Stripe account for the BedBooking Reservation system.
If you have previously used Stripe and have an account on the platform, you will need to create a new account dedicated to BedBooking. You can use the same email address.
4. Fill in your Stripe account details
On the Stripe website, you will be asked to fill in the necessary information to facilitate proper integration. Depending on local regulations, you may be asked to provide the following information:
- Email and password: you will use them to log in to your Stripe account. They do not have to be the same as in BedBooking.
- Company details: information about your company, including the name and address.
- Contact information: current contact information, including phone number and email address.
- Account owner details: information about the account owner on Stripe, including first name, last name, and identity document number.
- Bank details: information about your bank account, which will be used for fund transfers.
- Payment configuration: preferred payment methods available to your guests.
- Identification documents: you may be asked to submit certain identification documents for identity verification.
Please note that if you have not completed filling in all the required data on the Stripe website, you can do so at any time by clicking the "Complete connection" button in the "Payment methods" window in BedBooking.
5. You're ready!
After successfully creating your Stripe account, you will be automatically redirected back to BedBooking. Stripe online payments will be activated in your Reservation system. Guests can now choose this convenient payment option when making reservations.
If you want to learn more about what Stripe is and what benefits it brings to BedBooking users, you can read the article "What is Stripe in the BedBooking Reservation system?".